Brendan and I went to Scenic Beach State Park near Seabeck, WA. for a fun weekend away and for our first camping trip this year!
Our site - showcasing our 'NEW' to us bikes! We are really loving being able to bike around.
Brendan is an expert breakfast maker... he's my hero!
Brendan, confusedly scratching his head, as he tries to figure out how to teach his ADD wife to ride a bike... common sense isn't always easy to impart.
Me, after our ride into Seabeck - wondering why I wore jeans. The reason we spent the weekend up on the Kitsap? These Girls!
Erin, Sara Andrews and Nicole Baiza. Sara (and her husband Jason) and Nicole (and her husband Santos) were very good friends of mine when I was down in Belize with Ywam. I had't seen Sara in 11 years - She and Jason and their 3 kids still live down there, and Nicole, Santos and their three girls live up in Canada now, and it had been 9 years since I'd seen them. It was a great reunion! 
