Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fall 2012 - Enan 14-16 months







 Enan at 14 months: September


Enan has discovered that he loves ROCKS!  However, after this photo shoot we had to removed them until he is older, as he also loves to drop and throw. Not a good combination. 

yumm, yumm! Not.
Looking dapper in his "Cars" jammies! And so much more like a little boy!
All you need for entertainment is a cardboard box!

TIMBER!!!!  At work with Mama, Uncle Jesse, Grandpa and Uncle Michael.
That is one big log!

Riding the rocking horse that Mama got for her 1st birthday in 1978!

 Enan at 15months: October

Mama - I just can't quite get this pumpkin up on the stack! Help please!

BEST . DAY . EVER!  Dada let me ride on the tractor!!!!


Our good friends from Ontario were visiting family in BC and took part of a day to drive down and see us! We met them at the Aquarium in Seattle.  We love you Sikkemas!
Alex and Rachel, and Arianne and Lauren Sikkema

Very similar to a picture of me when I was about Enan's age. Looking at the fish through the glass ceiling!

Enan and Dada in a beautiful setting.

I want to touch... that one, and that one... and that one.

Touching a starfish for the first time with Arianne Sikkema.
 (I stole this picture from  Rachel Sikkema's FB page!)

Enan and Lauren Sikkema loved to walk through this tube filled with jellyfish!  It had pretty lights too.
With Brendan and Rachel Sikkema.

Look mama! It's a clown fish - and it's wearing orange like me!



Enan at 16 months: November

What does a little boy + rubber boots =?  Puddle splashing time!

Hi Mama!



Helping mop the floor!  Such a big boy!
Rediscovering a joy from his babyhood.  The bouncy chair.  :)
Like mother, like son - I have pictures of me around this same age with a big scrape on my forehead too.
 I did a faceplant in the driveway as well.  Poor little guy. 






No comments: